As we navigate through these challenging times, following guidance from the Government and authorities at every turn is key to ensuring the safety and well being of our team and customers.
In line with current guidance, we are happy to confirm the following update to how we trade:
- 'Click-n-Collect' or 'Phone-n-Collect' now available to both Trade & Homeowners in line with Police Guidance (View Police Guidance Here)
- Delivery is available to all
- Our shop remains closed
As a company, we are taking the health and well being of our team, our customers, and the wider community very seriously. Enforcing social distancing is critical and we ask everyone to respect this please.
Collection Process: 'Click/Phone-n-Collect'
- Place order online or with a member of our team (order before 10am for collection by the close of business the same day)
- Your order will be picked for you
- A member of our team will give you a call to confirm it is picked & arrange a time for you to collect
- Your order will be left outside the gate ready for you to load up (your paperwork will be left with the goods to remove the need for social interaction)
We are closely following Government instructions published on the gov.uk website as well as taking additional measures to ensure we keep everyone safe.
We appreciate these are challenging times but very much appreciate your cooperation so we can continue to support you.