If your fence is starting to lean over due to some broken timber posts that have rotted at ground level, these repair spurs are the perfect solution to sort out your issue without having to replace the entire fence!
1. A cost effective solution rather than replacing your entire fence, these are a perfect ‘quick fix? that will last a whole lot longer than the original post!
2. Superior strength is achieved thanks to the unique semi-dry concrete & steel reinforcing bars used, keeping your fence secure in the most contrary weather conditions
3. Extremely durable thanks to complete resistance to both moisture and rot, giving you the reassurance that these spurs will stand the test of time
Directions for use:
1. Dig down approx. 600mm next to the rotten post
2. If bolting through the post, place the spur in the hole and mark where the bolt holes will need to be before removing the spur and drilling the post, keeping the drill level
3. Replace the spur in the hole and bolt to the post
4. Fill hole with a suitable concrete or postfix to secure repair spur in position (postfix is recommended due to fast curing time)
There are no reviews yet, be the first!
Thank you for your review on Concrete Repair Spurs. We are just checking it's a genuine review then it will appear on the website shortly.